Rhode Island > Warwick > Nature's Lather

Nature's Lather

Verified Listing

(401) 921-5060
3055 W Shore Rd
Warwick, RI 02886
Category: Home & Garden:Personal Care:Cosmetics & Perfumes


About

Family owned and operated retail (and web) store and producer in Warwick, Rhode Island. Started in 2009 by the wife and husband team (she’s first – I’m no dummy) of Dr. Shannon Cutts and Dr. Timothy Hudyncia, NL’s entire line of bath and body goods are produced on-site, and are scented with ONLY 100% pure essential oils.


Products And Services

75% of our products are all-natural (and are noted as such); the other 25% (bubble bath, bath gel, shampoo, hand cream, hand & body lotion and cocoa butter lotion) are produced with a wonderfully simple formula, keeping close to nature (and are more natural than the vast majority of comparable products sold at “natural” food stores).


Payment Options

Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash, Checks


Number Of Locations

1


Reviews and Ratings for Nature's Lather

Be the First to Write a Review!
 
 
Characters Remaining: 2000
   
Protected by FormShield

 

Add a Review for Nature's Lather

 
 
Chars Remaining: 2000
   
Protected by FormShield

 


Report Offensive/Inappropriate review

Review you are reporting:


...
From on

Please fill out the following:

Your e-mail address:


Your feedback:

 

Bios
Events
Products
 
Close

Driving Directions for ...

Copyright © 2008 - 2019 Best of the Web | Browse By State/Top Cities | Privacy Policy | Help | Add a Business