Pennsylvania > Greensburg > Don Rose Photography

Don Rose Photography

Verified Listing

(724) 523-0355
777 Beaver Rd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Category: Entertainment & Media:Photography Services


About

Initially, my goal was just to “capture” the subject at hand, but with time I began to be more and more interested in the artistic and creative side of photography. I learned how to improve the composition through proper lighting and the aesthetics to create pleasing and unique images. I am completely self-taught and still learning all the time.

I photograph exclusively with Canon Digital SLR 21.1 mega pixel pro camera bodies and Canon lens. I recently started close-up macro photography; this is truly the artistic side of photography!

In 2009, I’ve completed construction on my new photography studio which enables me to bring my creativity to the next level, not to mention no more rent payments!

Computer aided graphic design and development are also passions of mine. I’m a long time member of the International Webmasters Association and the HTML Writers Guild. I am also a standing member of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals). I also hold the ACE certification (Adobe Certified Expert – CS). You might say that I’m a Photoshop junky; I just can’t get enough of that program! I’ve been using it since version 2.5 and not a day goes by without working with it. To date, I have mastered Photoshop and Illustrator by 98%, and the other 2%, well… maybe someday, if I live that long!


Products And Services

Creative Photography for Events, Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family Portraits, Pets Portraits, Product Photography, Commercial Photography.
We also have photography workshops…


Payment Options

Cash, Checks


Languages Spoken

English


Year Founded

1995


Number Of Locations

1


Number Of Employees

3


Reviews and Ratings for Don Rose Photography

Be the First to Write a Review!
 
 
Characters Remaining: 2000
   
Protected by FormShield

 

Add a review for Don Rose Photography

 
 
Chars Remaining: 2000
   
Protected by FormShield

 


Report Offensive/Inappropriate review

Review you are reporting:


...
From on

Please fill out the following:

Your e-mail address:


Your feedback:

 

Bios
Events
Products
 
Close

Driving Directions for ...

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Best of the Web | Browse By State/Top Cities | Privacy Policy | Help | Add a Business